How to prevent smartphone explosion
Most of the accidents happen due to using bad charger. Using a bad charger supplies the phone’s battery with more power than it needs, increasing the chance of an explosion.
How to prevent smartphone explosion. A few days ago, an eight-month-old child died after a mobile phone exploded in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. According to police sources, the mother kept the mobile phone charged on a switchboard next to the child. The key pad bought six months ago broke as soon as the phone was charged. After the incident came to light, a famous tech-YouTuber claimed that his uncle died in the same way when his mobile phone exploded. He was sleeping with his phone charging on the side table.
The news of death due to exploding mobile phones is not new. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 model was discontinued in 2016 for this reason.
What exactly causes such accidents?
The main cause of phone explosions is poor heat transfer management of phone batteries. Lithium-ion is the material used in most phone batteries. Lithium-ion is fairly unstable which means that when you’re charging it, you need to make sure that the power transport system is in order. Most of the accidents happen due to using bad charger. Using a bad charger supplies the phone’s battery with more power than it needs, increasing the chance of an explosion.
What can be done to avoid accidents?
1) Do not charge phone using solar panel. In this case, there is no control over the flow of electricity, so the phone gets very hot, the possibility of explosion is high.
2) If the phone gets wet for any reason, do not charge it until it is completely dry.
3) In many cases the battery swells after long days of use. If this happens, the battery should be replaced immediately.
4) It is not good to charge the phone frequently, charge only when the mobile phone has 20 percent charge. Do not charge the mobile all night.
5) Many times the phone battery leaks, burning smell comes out. Be careful then. Turn off the phone. Replace the battery if necessary.
6) It is better not to charge another company’s phone with one phone charger. This has the potential to drain the battery quickly.